Violating one of these policies will result in a temporary or permanent suspension.
NO HATE SPEECH
- Do not use racial slurs
- Do not use slurs against someone's sexual orientation or gender
- Do not engage in religious discussions that could be deemed derogatory
- Do not use violent language or threaten other fans
NO SCAM TALK
- Do not promise another fan a promo code (only Topps issues promo codes)
- Do not impersonate a Topps employee or claim to speak on behalf of Topps
- Do not share your password with other fans or ask for passwords in return
- Do not promise to give coins to other fans (only Topps issues coins)
- Do not post the same message over and over again in the same thread
- Do not post one letter posts
- Do not make trade offers or auction in News articles; stay on topic
- Do not send the same trade offers to the same fans over and over again
- Do not gang up on other fans
- Do not stalk fans across News or Trade Talk
- Do not threaten a fan with being reported to Topps in an effort to coerce trades or other actions
- No offers to sell fan accounts
- No offers to sell cards or accounts for 3rd party currency (i.e. iTunes or Amazon gift cards)
- No advertising of other apps that are not affiliated with the Topps Company or partners.
- Any fan comments found to mention secondary market trading or 3rd party currency will be removed and can result in action being taken against the account.
- Topps does not support or condone cross-trading between apps, and it is done solely at the risk of both traders.
- One account per device
- No creation of 'dummy accounts' created solely to cycle cards or awards
- Use of emulators to access the app is strictly prohibited and will result in a permanent, non-reversible ban of your account
Have a problem with another fan? Contact us, don't start a fight!